Are you living in Virginia? Do you wish to reignite the passion in your relationship? Or perhaps you are just about to meet your potential partner for the first time? In all of these cases, you need unique, romantic ideas for dates in Virginia. The good news is that this is exactly the topic of this article. Therefore, read on and discover what exciting activities await you and your significant other in one of the oldest US states.
The Best Ideas for Romantic Dates in Virginia
Where can you take your partner, and what activities can you share your time on? Explore the curated list below and unveil our recommendations for an unforgettable experience.
- Go apple picking – This might not be the perfect idea for your first date in Virginia, but if you have already been with your partner for some time, apple picking might be an excellent activity for your next date. There is a plethora of apple orchards to choose from, where you can enjoy delicious cider, admire the Blue Ridge mountains, and have a picnic at the end of the day. It might not be the most elegant or exquisite type of date, but it is a fun one, so we strongly recommend it.
- Go on a yachting adventure – The Chesapeake Bay waters are the perfect place to hop on your yacht and enjoy some time away from the landsmen. You can enjoy a short cruise together, eat a romantic dinner, and end the day watching the sunset.
- Visit the Van Gogh Bridge – A small, beautiful bridge surrounded by blooming cherry trees, the Van Gogh Bridge is simply so astounding that you will not be able to stop admiring it. This attraction is an excellent place to take a joint photo and a perfect setting for a romantic proposal – one that will be carved into the mind of your other half for the rest of their life.
- Go to Washington D.C. – The capital is only a stone’s throw from any place in Virginia, so organizing a date might be an excellent idea. Do not worry if you don’t know how to spend your time there – read our article on romantic date ideas in Washington, D.C., and discover what awaits you in the Chocolate City.
- Charlottesville vineyards – Visiting Charlottesville is a wonderful idea for your first date in Virginia. You may start by touring the city and end up at the winery when you’re ready to relax. It is also a place where numerous high-profile events are organized – perhaps you can attend one of them with your partner?
- Romantic getaway at Keswick Hall – Keswick Hall is a hotel well known for its luxury. Golf fields, onsite SPA, and enormous pools, along with delicious cocktails, make it a perfect idea for a more relaxing and chill date in Virginia. You deserve to spend a weekend just lying, sunbathing, and sipping on the best drinks together, and Keswick Hall is perfect for that.
As you can see, Virginia has a lot to offer wealthy, attractive singles and couples like you. Try one of the romantic dating ideas from our list and see how your partner will love it. And if you need help finding the right woman/man to take on your date, do not worry – our luxury matchmakers in Virginia will help you find your true soulmate.
You may also read: How to Make a Good First Impression on Your First Date? 5 Tips